Moniepoint Microfinance Bank is the definitive bank for small and medium-sized businesses in Nigeria and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Moniepoint MFB was also awarded by the CBN in 2022 as the most inclusive payment platform in the country.
Moniepoint MFB received its license in February 2022 and helps over 600,000 businesses with banking, payments processing, access to loans and business management tools. With these solutions, businesses on the moniepoint platform process about 7 trillion Naira monthly.
Moniepoint MFB operates the largest distribution network for financial services in Nigeria, and over 21 million people use their cards on our POS terminals monthly across every local government in Nigeria.
Moniepoint is headquartered in Oyo, with support offices in 33 states and thousands of business relationship managers directly assigned to each business owner. This demonstrates her commitment to ensuring that businesses on the Moniepoint platform get access to all the help they need to grow their business.
- Advertisement -
Moniepoint Microfinance Bank is run by a team of veteran bankers and technologists working to provide the most seamless and secure experience for all the businesses on our platform.
Hardware POS Technician (Ekiti)
Location: Ekiti, Nigeria
Who We are
Moniepoint Inc is a financial technology company digitizing Africa’s real economy by building a financial ecosystem for businesses, providing them with all the payment, banking, credit and business management tools they need to succeed.
What We do
At Moniepoint, we are a customer-focused community, dedicated to crafting solutions that redefine our industry. We have several products that provide essential services for businesses such as credit, overdrafts etc. We leverage artificial intelligence and data to make our decisions but also have the technology and data-driven best practices used to support our businesses.
Location: Remote (Full-time)
- Advertisement -
The POS technician is saddled with the responsibility of repairing, supporting and maintaining the Point of Sales (POS) and related devices. Work involves maintenance and support of all POS terminals ( Linux and Android, Mpos, and Kiosk) within our distribution network.
- Work closely within the hardware department to manage the end-to-end repair process.
- Provide second level support on hardware related issues.
- Manage & Coordinate Terminal Repair Centers across our network
- Perform other duties as delegated and assigned by his/her Line Manager
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND
- At least 2 years of experience in a related role.
- Technical ability to carry out repairs on PAX, Aisino, Smartpeck and Topwise Terminals.
- Experience with the Agency banking business would be an added advantage.
- Good computer skills. Must have knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Good Relationship skills and emotional intelligence skills
- Must be self-driven and be able to take initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Proficient in English
- Resident in Ekiti State.
What we can offer you
- Culture -We put our people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. We’ve built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. We value and respect each other and always look out for one another. Above all, we are human.
- Learning – We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, health insurance, Employee Stock Options, annual bonus, plus other benefits.
What to expect in the hiring process
- A preliminary phone call with the recruiter
- An interview with the Hiring Team.
- An interview with a member of our Executive team.
Deadline not Stated.