Come join an amazing team! Kindred Bravely is looking for a talented and experienced NetSuite Administrator who wants to work from home and help us make HER day.
Kindred Bravely is an online retailer for pregnant and breastfeeding moms who want something comfortable to wear. We are a growing team of over 60+ people based all over the world. Our team culture is grateful, brave, generous, encouraging, confident, and transparent. We work together to create the best product and shopping experience possible for our customers. Oh, and did we mention we’re on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing privately held companies four years in a row? We won Shopify’s Build a BIGGER Business Competition and our award-winning product has been featured in Self Magazine, What to Expect, Ovia, BabyCenter, and Romper
Opportunity (the job):
The NetSuite Administrator is responsible for supporting the team’s NetSuite and other assigned systems needs by responding to technical questions, search queries, and minor development needs. You will be the team’s main point of contact for NetSuite and NetSuite connected systems support before it gets escalated to a senior NetSuite consultant or developer.
Schedule: Full-time: Hours are flexible, but must overlap at least 4 hours per day with our normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Pacific Time)
Location: USA – Remote
Experience: Has a minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a NetSuite admin and 1 year experience with Celigo.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
We aim to out care the marketplace by offering:
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision as well as voluntary benefits (Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance).
- Free mental health services.
- Retirement and charitable donation matching.
- Paid parental leave program and tuition assistance program after 1 year.
- $50 reimbursement per month to spend on a “Random Act of Generosity”.
- 40% off product discounts on the Kindred Bravely, Davy Piper, and Sensible, 15% off for friends and family.
- Amazing team culture, surprise perks throughout the year, and a really fun place to work!
We are looking for someone who…
- Has 2-3 years’ admin experience in NetSuite One World Apparel environments
- Has at least 1 year’ experience using Celigo
- Knows how to read and write NetSuite scripts and workflows
- Knows how to create Suite Analytics
- Is detail oriented with good follow through skills
- Has strong analytical and planning skills
- Has good communication and presentation skills
- Has excellent problem-solving skills and a positive, can-do attitude
- Is willing to learn a wide range of systems and technologies
- Has enthusiasm to hone troubleshooting/analyzing problems while working with team members to solve their issues
- Is calm under pressure and able to adjust daily tasks based on changing priorities
Responsibilities Include (But are not limited to):
- Oversee NetSuite and Celigo integration issues and ensure effective long-term problem resolution
- Oversee and produce workflows, SuiteScript deployments, bundles, Suiteanalytics and other custom NetSuite features
- Design and revise our configuration of NetSuite as needed to meet the needs of the business including the creation of fields, workflow rules, custom reports, dashboards, and KPI’s, etc.
- Resolve system issues and administer user accounts and permissions
- Provide NetSuite training and support to all users and departments as needed
- Customize forms, reduce duplicate and unnecessary fields to enhance ease of use
- Manage existing NetSuite integrations (direct integrations or via Celigo) , including but not limited to: Celigo, ShipStation, Shopify, Amazon, Shiphero, Narvar, Veem, Expensify and RF-Smart
- Develop, configure, test and troubleshoot new integrations
- Respond to team inquiries and problem solve in a professional and effective fashion
- Reply via Slack and Email to team members (during working hours) within 1 hour on urgent NetSuite items
- Provide feedback to the company regarding recommended features and enhancements
- Proactively improve our instance of NetSuite and team usage
- Attend weekly scheduled meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Candidate must have a proven track record of contributing to technical support
- Skilled in data analytics and running NetSuite’s reports and saved searches
- Act as a main point of contact for NetSuite core and integrations functionality
- Experience in design, development, and optimization of reports via SQL functions
- Knowledgeable in Excel Macro, VBA, Advanced Excel, data science and data analytics
- Experience in NetSuite Administration (installation, configuration, maintenance (manipulation), performance tuning) and managing Celigo to NetSuite integrations
- Extensive knowledge and experience with NetSuite
If you’ve made it this far and you are as excited as we are, keep reading!
What we believe:
- She is the reason we exist: We have created a genuine connection with her. She feels seen and heard. She is an integral part of every decision we make. We are her.
- Work/Life Balance is an imperative: We value both work and family and bring our best selves to each by ensuring balance.
- Success is Sequential; Not Simultaneous: We focus on one thing at a time.
How we act:
- Team Work Makes the Dream Work: We share ideas, feedback, struggles, wins and frustrations. We care for each other professionally and personally.
- We have a Bias for Action: We move quickly. We take smart risks. We solve puzzles. We make things happen.
- We Hold Ourselves Accountable: We all own the business. We clearly communicate key metrics and standards and review them regularly. We analyze results to understand why we made a decision. We are disciplined.
- We Lead, Not Follow: We are innovative. We are curious and resourceful. We are driven and competitive (but not with each other).
- We Communicate Genuinely and Transparently: With each other and with her. We are present.
- We are Always Learning: We improve ourselves and continually look for ways to enhance the skills and abilities of our entire team.
- We are in Relentless Pursuit of Customer Service Excellence: We out-care the competition and provide the greatest experience she has ever had with a brand.
We Hire the Best, Regardless of Their Location:
Unlike other jobs, we don’t believe that what you do should dictate whether you get to spend time with family or not.
We’re looking for people who can demonstrate they hold themselves to a higher standard in everything they do, because with great flexibility comes great responsibility.
All this flexibility doesn’t mean we’re not a close-knit team…
We Hire Characters Not Positions:
We’re a small company with big aspirations, and we work hard (and have a LOT of fun) while making that happen. If you have what it takes as an individual – in other words, if you’re a consistent high-achiever in everything you do in life – then you’ll fit in well at our company.