We are a technology company whose mission is to create equal access to the jobs of tomorrow. We want to provide an effective, seamless, social, and human-supported reskilling platform for the world, to enable individuals and enterprises to thrive in the data economy. Our award-winning stateside data training programs — including Data Science for All (DS4A) — have expanded to support governments in South America and the Middle East who are investing in data literacy today to fill job opportunities in tomorrow’s data economy.
Our programs are offered 100% free to learners, thanks to partnerships with some of the world’s most distinguished brands (Amazon, Johnson & Johnson, and SoftBank), corporations that recognize the urgent need to access, develop, and train talent to power data-driven businesses responsibly, ethically, and at scale.
Correlation One has been ranked #6 on the LinkedIn Top 50 startups in 2022.
As a Senior SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test), you will work collaboratively in a continuous integration environment with developers and the Quality Engineering Manager. This role involves hands-on programming, it’s for someone who is enthusiastic about Quality and can create robust automation testing frameworks. The Senior SDET is expected to enable the developers to build reliable and maintainable tests for their code, leveraging shift-left methods.
- Build automation testing frameworks and processes that can be used for day-to-day testing by the developers.
- Enable the development team to adapt the test framework and processes with necessary tools and technologies.
- Enable the development team for Continuous Quality by integrating valuable metrics and dashboards to the CI/CD process.
- Provide inputs on the testability of functional elements and product design, early in the phase.
- Participate in the performance testing and interpret the results with meaningful insights.
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Step in and write test code through Pytest, JUnit or other relevant scripting language, whenever called upon.
- Do exploratory testing on the applications and enable additional test coverage.
- 5+ years experience in Testing and Validation; 2+ years of proven experience in building Test Automation Frameworks.
- Deep experience in Software Quality Processes and Methodologies, along with utilizing agile best practices.
- Deliver solid results under tight deadlines and under-specific requirements
- Extensive Experience in Behavior Driven Development, Shift Left Methodology and experience in programming and testing in those.
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining automated test frameworks
- Ability to recognize risks early and communicate effectively
- Excellent designing and programming skills
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipeline and Continuous Quality Methodologies such as Quality Gates, Pre & Post-Validations etc.,
- Knowledge of services offered by one or more cloud infrastructures such as GCP/AWS
- Formal education (Masters or Bachelors) in a technical discipline