According to a report by Cybersecurity Ventures, the number of unfilled cybersecurity jobs grew from 1 million positions in 2013 to 3.5 million in 2021. A lot of these roles are still yet to be filled because of a lack of talent. Yet, predictions show that there would be the same number of openings in 2025.
This is why we have partnered with Cisco to train African youths and help them build careers in Cybersecurity
I4G and Cisco have partnered to make sure you have free access to the course during a specified period of time. If you are prompted to pay, please send an email to us and we will take it from there. Although the program is self paced, your scholarship will last for eight weeks.
Organizer: I4G and Cisco
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: Ongoing
What you will Learn
You will learn the following:
- Advertisement -
- No prior knowledge is needed
- ability to read and write
- Access to a strong internet connection and a computer
- The course is designed with beginners in mind. However, people with some knowledge about cybersecurity will benefit from it as well
- Training from top industry experts
- Certificate of completion after completing your course.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.