Walmart Jobs – Walmart help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision they make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. Walmart believe they are best equipped to help their associates, customers, and the communities they serve live better when they really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
What you’ll do
Are you looking for Walmart jobs that offers more responsibility, more pay, and more opportunity?
- Advertisement -
As an hourly supervisor for Walmart jobs, you are responsible for an entire area of the store. Associates in your area will look to you for leadership, direction, training, and support. You are accountable for merchandise availability, department standards, and financial performance of your area.
But you’re not in it alone. You’ll have the full support of your fellow team leads, coaches, and store manager. Plus, we offer additional specialized training through local Walmart Academies to teach you everything from leadership skills to running your department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure customer satisfaction by greeting and answering their questions
- Tour your area to ensure it meets our customer’s expectations
- Work hand-in-hand with team associates to get the job done
- Prepare and plan for upcoming events that will impact your area
- Ability to communicate, take direction at all levels, and turn it into action
- Use basic math skills to maintain accurate inventory levels
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off – to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Walmart jobs eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.