Aliko Dangote became the richest African man in the world because of his entrepreneurial skills, and he’s utilizing scholarships as a simple method of thanking Africans and also in the development of human resources. The Dangote Foundation Scholarship program aims to build a global network of future leaders dedicated to improving people’s lives.
Eligibility For Dangote Foundation Scholarship
Those interested in applying for the scholarship must first determine whether they fit the scholarship’s eligibility requirements which are listed below.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- The program is only open to African students.
- Applicants must have a high level of intelligence.
- Candidates must be of high moral character.
Dangote Foundation Scholarship Requirements
Those interested in applying for the scholarship program should be aware that it is completely free. Before beginning their application, the applicant should ensure that the following documents are available. Take a look at the list below.
- Result of the JAMB examination.
- Means of identifying yourself from your home state or L.G.A.
- Admission letter from your current university of study.
- Birth Certificate.
- ‘O’ Level Result.
- School Identity Card.
Courses That Are Eligible For The Dangote Scholarship
We should all know that not all courses are sponsored in scholarships ,the following is a list of courses that are qualified for the dangote scholarship program. Take a look at the list below.
- Material Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- System Engineering
- Human Medicine
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Agricultural Engineering
- Computer Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
Dangote Foundation Scholarship Benefits
Scholarships program comes with many interesting benefits, you will be eligible for a variety of exciting and mouth watering offers when you apply for dangote Foundation scholarship, which are detailed below.
- Each student receives a maintenance allowance from the applicants.
- At the start and completion of their program, all students receive a single economy airfare.
- The cost of a visa as well as the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge.
- Funding for academic advancement.
- Fieldwork – as part of your pH.D., you will apply to keep up to your traditional maintenance allowance while on munition (the Trust does not pay alternative field work costs as these should be covered by the University Composition Fee).
- Hardship funding is available in the event of unforeseen challenges.
- If you need maternity or paternity leave, you can seek to postpone your studies for up to six months while still receiving your maintenance allowance.
- Tuition fees range from £500 to £2,000, though some courses may require you to attend additional conferences, programs, or other events. All of this has an additional cost that can be covered entirely by your scholarship.
- A total of £10,120 will be given to conceal all family-related expenses.
Dangote Foundation Scholarship Degree Level
Undergraduate and post-graduate students from all fields are eligible for this scholarship. Candidates should be aware that they must be currently enrolled in a well-known university to be considered.
How To Apply For Dangote Foundation Scholarship
Those interested in applying for this scholarship should avoid paying money to anyone or any group claiming to be affiliated with the charity. The scholarship program’s application is free.
To apply for the Dangote foundation scholarship, fill in the essential information on the portal.