Let’s start by understanding what the NPC Birth Registration project is for. Its aim is pretty simple but very important. The project wants to make sure that every child born in Nigeria is registered. This means their birth is officially recorded.
The Groups Involved in the Project
The NPC Birth Registration project isn’t being done by just one group. It is a team effort. Three big groups are working together to make it happen. They are the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), the National Population Commission (NPC), and UNICEF.
- Advertisement -
What you need to Join the Birth Registration Adhoc E – Recruitment
If you want to be a part of this project as a helper, there are some things you need. You need to have a National Identification Number, which is like an ID number that shows you are a citizen of Nigeria. You also need to have a Gmail account. This is an account that lets you send and receive emails.
How the NYSC, NPC, and UNICEF Work Together
You might be wondering how these three big groups work together. It’s pretty simple. UNICEF helps with the technical stuff and helps gather and understand the data. The NPC trains people and hires helpers for the project. The NYSC sends out its members to do the job of registering the births.
Application Instructions for NYSC Applicants
If you are applying for Birth Registration Adhoc E – Recruitment as an NYSC candidate the below information is what you need to adhere to before you can successfully apply for the E-recruitment.
- NYSC Applicant must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN).
- NYSC Applicant must use a device with a camera
- NYSC Applicant’s bank details must be the same as the details that will be collected from his/her NIN
- NYSC Applicant must have a valid NYSC call up letter.
- NYSC Applicant must have a valid gmail account
- NYSC Valid Bank Account Number(only commercial banks are accepted.)
- NYSC Applicant must have a valid phone number
Application Instructions for Ad-hoc Staffs
If you are applying for Birth Registration Adhoc E – Recruitment as an ad-hoc staff the below information is what you need to adhere to strictly before you can successfully apply for the E-recruitment and get employed.
- Advertisement -
- Applicant must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN). (NIN) can only be used once to assess the assessment.
- Applicant must write and pass an assessment test.
- Be informed that you can not take the assessment test more than once.
- Applicant must use a device with a camera.
- Applicant’s bank details must be the same as the details that will be collected from his/her NIN.
- Applicant must have a valid educational certificate.
- Applicant must have a valid gmail account.
- Applicant must score 50% and above on the assessment test.
- Valid Bank Account Number(only commercial banks are accepted.).
- Applicant must have a valid phone number
How to Apply For Birth Registration Adhoc E – Recruitment
If you are sure that you have the above requirements listed in hand then you can proceed to apply, below is How to Apply For Birth Registration Adhoc E – Recruitment
- Visit the E – recruitment website via https://birthregistrationadhoce-recruitment.com/
- As seen in the screenshot below, click on start application
- Select either one of Start as NYSC or Start as ADHOC
- The next page you’ll be prompted to enter your NIN identification number as shown in the below screenshot
The use of the NIN is to verify your personal information like date of birth, names, age etc the most important use of the NIN verification is to detect fraud and prevent double registration. Incase you don’t know your NIN, dial *346# from the options displayed, select “NIN Retrieval”, by typing in ‘1’, if you are using the same phone number you enrolled with for your NIN. follow the steps displayed on your screen and provide the required inputs hit send and your NIN will be displayed on your screen on sent to you as SMS instantly.
- Once your pin verification is successful you’ll proceed to the next page to complete your registration
- Check your Gmail to verify your registration and then you are done
- You can now proceed to login to your account and take your test, make sure to try and score 50% so you can be recruited
- For NYSC Applicant’s you don’t have to take any test as it’s exempted for them, that’s the only difference between applying as an ADHOC and applying as an NYSC.
- Either way, the pay for both ADHOC and NYSC is the same
- After taking your test your score will be displayed instantly, if you meet the 50% cutoff then you are sure going to get recruited.
Kindly note that, Birth Registration Adhoc E – Recruitment application is free and approvals are based on merit and any citizen posing as an agent collecting money from the applicants to fast track or induce approvals will be found and duly prosecuted to the full extent of the law.