National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (Ndlea) 2023 Recruitment| Ndlea Recruitment Exercise 2023 – The National Drug Law Enforcement Agony (NDLEA) invites suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the NDIEA. The NDLEA Recruitment form is out online and is available at www.ndlea.gov.ng. Here, you will learn how to apply for a position with the NDLEA and other relevant details that you may find helpful to start your career with NDLEA. Pay special attention to the instructions on this page.
The online application will be open for a period of four weeks from Sunday 12″ March , 2023 interested applicants are to log on to the NDLEA online recruitment portal and complete the application
NDLEA Vacant Job Positions
- Advertisement -
Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or specialists)
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08)
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotic I (CONPASS9)
- Deputy superintendent of Nacotics (CONPASS 10)
Narcotic Agent Cadre
- Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS 07
- Senior Narcotic agent CONPASS 06
- Narcotic Agent – CONPASS 05
Narcotic Assistant Cadre
- Advertisement -
- Narcotic assistant I – CONPASS 04
- Narcotic assistant II – CONPASS 03
- Artisans, mechanics, drivers, cleaners/gardeners
Ndlea Recruitment Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- Advertisement Sovrn -
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- N.B: Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024
Go online and visit ndlea recruitment portal at www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng click on career and then click on apply now
Fill out the form and ensure you all the required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph
- Educational certificate
- Certificate of state of origin (LGA identity card)
- Birth certificate/age declaration
- National identity card (NIN)
- NYSC discharge /Exemption Certificate
Note: Ensure you print out your application slip after submitting your online form
NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Closing Date
All applications are to be submitted on or before Saturday 8th April, 2023.