Queen’s University is a prestigious public research university located in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. It was founded in 1841 by the Royal Charter of Queen Victoria and has since then become one of the most respected universities in Canada and worldwide.
Academics at Queen’s University are divided into faculties, including the Faculty of Arts and Science, Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Law, Smith School of Business, and the School of Graduate Studies. The university offers over 120 undergraduate programs and 130 graduate programs across various disciplines.
Queen’s University is known for its excellent undergraduate and graduate programs in various fields, including engineering, business, law, medicine, and the humanities. The university has an international reputation for its innovative research and teaching, and it attracts top scholars from around the world.
The campus of Queen’s University is spread over 126 hectares and is located in the heart of Kingston, a historic city known for its beauty, culture, and proximity to natural attractions. The campus boasts numerous academic buildings, residence halls, athletic facilities, libraries, and student centers, making it an ideal environment for students to live and study.
- Advertisement -
Queen’s University is committed to providing students with a transformative educational experience that prepares them for successful careers and meaningful lives. The university has a vibrant and diverse student community with a wide range of extracurricular activities and organizations that cater to the interests of its students.
In addition to its academic excellence, Queen’s University is also recognized for its commitment to sustainability and social responsibility. The university has implemented several initiatives to reduce its environmental impact and promote social justice and equity.
Overall, Queen’s University is a world-class institution that offers students an exceptional education, a vibrant campus community, and an unparalleled location in one of Canada’s most beautiful and historic cities.
International Office Undergraduate Scholarship Application
This award is exclusively for new International students who are beginning their first year of full-time undergraduate study in Queen’s University Belfast in the academic year 2022/23 and meet the conditions of their academic offer.
- £2500 (fee rate 1) for first year of study
- £3000 (fee rate 2) for first year of study
- Includes advanced entry into Year 2 or Year 3
No separate application for this scholarship is required. If you are holding an offer for an eligible programme and meet the criteria as set out in these terms & conditions, you will automatically be awarded an International Office Undergraduate Taught Scholarship upon enrolment.
- Advertisement -
Terms and conditions apply
Terms and Conditions International Office Undergraduate Scholarship 2022/23
- This award is exclusively for new International students.
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time undergraduate programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2022/23 and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter. Exclusions apply – see point 10 below
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the full international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the International Office Undergraduate Scholarship.
- The discount is awarded for the first year of study only, and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment. The scholarship cannot be used in lieu of any required deposit and no cash alternative is available.
- Any International Office Undergraduate Scholarship awarded is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2022/23 and cannot be used for 2023/24 entry or any other year.
- If you wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred. However you will be automatically assessed if you chose to defer your entry until 2023/24.
- Students must be self-funded.
- Where Queen’s University Belfast has agreed discounted tuition fees with partner institutions, those students should contact the International Office by email email@example.com to confirm their eligibility.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for an International Office Undergraduate Scholarship. This excludes students in receipt of educational loans.
- The following programmes are excluded from eligibility for the International Office Undergraduate Scholarship:
> Undergraduate: Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology
> ALL Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programmes.
- Students must request authorisation from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study. Where changes are made without authorisation being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen’s University Belfast, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Applicants may apply and/or be considered for more than one award administered by Queen’s University Belfast but if successful would receive only the highest value award with the lower value award cancelled or allocated to another applicant, with the exception of the Early Confirmation Award, INTO Progression Scholarship or Brickfields Exceptional Student Scholarship where applicable.
- International scholarships cannot be used in conjunction with any other University scholarship. Where eligible students can use their scholarship in conjunction with the Early Confirmation Award.
- The University is unable to consider requests for increased and/or further funding. The amount of scholarship offered is non-negotiable.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.