In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Ulster University are offering a total of five (5) scholarships to students who are applying for postgraduate programmes (excluding eLearning programmes).
About this opportunity
Are you considering a postgraduate degree in the UK? A GREAT scholarship could be for you!
GREAT Scholarships are jointly funded by Ulster University with the UK government’s GREATBritain campaign and the British Council.
We are offering £10,000 towards tuition fees for one-year Masters programmes (excluding eLearning) to students from Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana and Indonesia, who will enroll into UK higher education institutions in the 2023-24 academic year. Five (5) of scholarships are available.
- Bangladesh – 1 x scholarship of £10,000 towards your tuition fee
- China – 1 x scholarship of £10,000 towards your tuition fee
- Egypt – 1 x scholarship of £10,000 towards your tuition fee
- Ghana – 1 x scholarship of £10,000 towards your tuition fee
- Indonesia – 1 x scholarship of £10,000 towards your tuition fee
- Applications Open
Monday 31 October 2022
- Deadline for applications
Sunday 30 April 2023
- Study Level
- Study Mode
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Hold a valid passport from Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana or Indonesia.
- Hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate taught programme delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Derry~Londonderry), commencing in September 2023 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- Note: Students applying to part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
Please note that recipients of this award will be international ambassadors and will be required to undertake various marketing activities during their studies.
For more information on the GREAT Scholarship, please visit the British Council’s website in your country.
Students from the following locations are eligible to apply for the scholarship.