We are searching for an innovative and energetic private tutor to join our excellent team of UK tutors.We’re looking for a qualified teacher to join our team of professional tutors that support our students at all stages of their education. We need tutors that can teach maths to our students in different locations around the UK. You can teach Online Lessons, but select one of the following cities to get more chances and earn more money.
At FindTutors we offer you the opportunity to become part of our team of teachers that support students who need help in their day-to-day school studies.
Findtutors is the leading portal for private lessons in Spain since 2007. If you master a subject, you like teaching and you want to increase your income, join our community of teachers. We guarantee you students from day one
Qualities of a Good Maths Teacher
Teaching mathematics online requires a different set of skills and qualities compared to teaching in a traditional classroom setting. Here are some of the qualities that a good math teacher working from home should possess:
- Strong knowledge of mathematics: A good math teacher should have a solid understanding of the subject matter. They should be knowledgeable and competent in the topics they teach and be able to explain them in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively: Communication is key when teaching math online. A good math teacher should be able to explain mathematical concepts in a way that is easy for students to understand. They should be able to use clear and concise language, provide visual aids, and be available to answer questions.
- Patience and empathy: Online learning can be challenging for some students. A good math teacher should have patience and empathy, and be able to work with students who may struggle with the subject. They should be able to encourage and motivate students to succeed, and provide support when needed.
- Technological skills: Teaching math online requires the use of technology, such as video conferencing software, digital whiteboards, and online learning platforms. A good math teacher should be comfortable with using these tools and be able to troubleshoot technical issues that may arise.
- Organization and time-management: Working from home can be distracting, so a good math teacher should be organized and able to manage their time effectively. They should be able to plan lessons in advance, stay on top of assignments and grading, and be available to students during designated office hours.
- Creativity: Teaching math online can be challenging, but it also offers opportunities to be creative. A good math teacher should be able to find ways to engage students and make learning fun. They should be able to use a variety of teaching methods, such as games, puzzles, and simulations.
Overall, a good math teacher working from home should be knowledgeable, patient, empathetic, organized, and creative. They should be able to effectively communicate mathematical concepts, use technology to enhance learning, and provide support and encouragement to students.
Possibility of teleworking / remote work
You will be able to set the price of your classes
Work location: all over UK
Remuneration of £20 to £40 /h
- Not required
- £20 – £40 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Newport, Gwent, United Kingdom