At Life360, we’re on a mission to simplify safety so families can live fully. Everyday more than 50 million members across 195 countries trust us to protect and connect their loved ones at home, on the road, and on the go.
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Life360 has more than 500 employees mostly based in the US with a substantial engineering team in Europe.
In 2021, Life360 acquired Tile, the pioneer in finding technology, and Jiobit, one of the top real-time location monitoring platforms for families. These expanded offerings mark an important step forward towards achieving our vision of being the world’s leading platform for people, pets and things.
- Advertisement -
In 2022 we saw 55% growth in our international user base to nearly 20M members. We see significant opportunities to grow our membership and business outside the US and have made International expansion a top priority for 2023. As such, we are building out a team in London to lead this effort to grow outside the US with our initial focus being the UK and Continental Europe.
About the Job
As we build out this team, we are looking to add an experienced Marketing Director to support our global growth. This will mean building out the marketing function for international: hiring up the team and leading the development and execution of marketing strategies to achieve our growth objectives. Key metrics that you will look to impact are:
- International member growth
- Premium subscription revenue
- Brand awareness
This role is based in London with a hybrid model of remote and in person/office meetings.
- Advertisement -
What You’ll Do
- Build and lead a team of talented marketers
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to grow our international audience and business with a primary focus on the UK and Continental Europe
- Go To Market strategies, Lifecycle Marketing, Brand, PR, Social, Paid Acquisition, SEO/SEM, etc.
- Conduct market and user research to share with global product organization
- Set goals, drive and report on marketing performance
- Report to the General Manager, International
What We’re Looking For
- A minimum of 10 years of marketing experience with a successful record of driving marketing and growth for digital services, ideally with a membership model (bonus is additionally to have hardware centric services experience given Tile acquisition in 2022)
- Experience managing and building a marketing team
- Experience in B2C business models (ideally with a subscription revenue model)
- Experience managing marketing programs in Europe – UK but also extending to Continental Europe
- Managed small dynamic growth oriented marketing teams
- Bonus if prior experience working with US based company
- An international approach, showing great understanding of and passion for local nuances, and ability to translate these into delightful member experiences
- A balanced perspective between data driven decision making and gut/big picture thinking that challenges the status quo/conventional thinking.
- A hustle “can-do” attitude
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced environment and not hindered by ambiguities and competing priorities.
- Ability to define and develop large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a timely manner.
- Identify short and long-term marketing opportunities, provide actionable recommendations and influence stakeholders to implement durable solutions.
Our company’s mission driven culture is guided by our shared values to create a trusted work environment where you can bring your authentic self to work and make a positive difference
- Be a Good Person – We have a team of high integrity people you can trust.
- Be Direct With Respect – We communicate directly, even when it’s hard.
- Members Over Metrics – We focus on building an exceptional experience for families.
- High Intensity High Impact – We do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our Commitment to Diversity
We believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic best selves to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
- Advertisement -
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.