Launch Potato is a digital media company with a portfolio of brands and technologies. As The Discovery and Conversion Company, Launch Potato’s mission is to be the most innovative, tech-enabled media company connecting consumers to the world’s leading brands.
The company is headquartered in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, with a unique international team across over a dozen countries. Launch Potato’s success comes from a diverse, energetic culture and a high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
You will partner directly with our Senior Brand Manager and facilitate the tactical marketing responsibilities to explore potential strategic initiatives within our brands. You’ll have an opportunity to spearhead digital marketing efforts for a business operating inside the Launch Potato umbrella. You will be hands-on with marketing data and analytics while learning and building your experience from the ground floor which requires “Hustle,” this is not a 9-5 job. We don’t see working late nights and/or weekends as a burden, but as an opportunity to outwork the competition.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Advertisements -
- Working closely with the Marketing Team to create exciting marketing messages, deploy and optimize emails, and analyze the impact on revenue to improve KPIs constantly
- Coming up with creative, innovative new campaigns and promotions that engage members and keep them surprised and delighted every day, i.e, when they open their inbox, when they receive a push notification, and when they see an ad on social media
- Being very hands-on and learn quickly with the goal of expanding your skill set and responsibilities over time
- Executing QA and end-to-end testing for all messaging campaigns; being a huge advocate for the consumer, testing proper rendering across all mobile devices, mail apps, and ISPs/domains for an amazing customer experience
- Driving and optimizing key traffic and revenue metrics including revenue, CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention
- Running reports and preparing analyses using our messaging platforms and Excel
- Ensuring compliance while balancing exciting marketing promotions
- Increasing revenue by testing new advertisers and placements
- Working with a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and the customer relationship team to drive email program development and on-site UI/UX enhancements
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- An understanding of marketing analytics and strong technical aptitude
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in email marketing or online performance marketing
- Strong business acumen and enthusiasm about identifying trends and marketing opportunities
- Strong Excel skills and ability to effectively present and communicate your analysis
- A Results-driven approach with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing, KPI tracking, and ROI analysis
Extra points for:
- Basic HTML skills
- Experience with BI tools like Looker is a plus
- Experience in creative ideation and prototyping of innovative user experiences
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred: marketing or business analysis disciplines) or equivalent experience
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
Since day one, we’ve been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.