Marian University Scholarship
Marian University gives out about $24 million in grants and scholarships each year. You may be eligible for academic, athletic, talent-based, and faith-based scholarships if you are an overseas student. International students can also apply for further financial aid.
These Marian University International Scholarships and Financial Aid are offered to international undergraduate students who intend to enroll in a Marian University program of study for the academic session in question.
Study In Marian University
Marian University is a Roman Catholic university in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, that was founded in 1936. It has roughly 2000 undergraduate and graduate students enrolled. 11 bachelor’s degrees, four master’s degrees, and one doctoral degree are available at MU.
About Marian University Scholarship
- Sponsor: Marian University, USA
- Type: Partially funded
- Host: Marian University, USA
- Scholarship Worth: it depends
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Nationality: International Student
Marian University Scholarship Requirements
Interested applicants must meet a number of requirements, including but not limited to:
- International students are required to apply.
- Candidates must be undergraduate students.
- Applicants must have a 3.5–3.75 GPA.
- mastery of the language
- Transcript from High School
- Official Transcripts from CollegeOfficial Transcript Evaluation by Course (required for all courses taken outside of the U.S. and Canada)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language (Minimum Score: IBT 70, CBT 193, PBT 525)
- STEP/EIKEN (minimum score: 6.0) IELTS (Level 1 Completion; Japan only)
- WESLI is an acronym that stands for “Wesleyan (Level 700 Completion; plus a letter of recommendation)
- Spring International Language Center is a non-profit organization that aims to (Advanced Level 6 Completion)
Marian University Scholarship Benefits
Benefits for the Marian university scholarship varies between $10,000 to $15, 000 for all successful candidates who are chooses.
How To Apply For Marian University Scholarship
All freshmen and transfer students from outside the United States who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.