Apply Now For FG SMEDAN 1.5 Million Loan For Nigerians
The ultimate purpose of this portal is for every applicant to receive SMEDAN $1,500,000 Fund with low or zero interest rates. As you continue, we’ll demonstrate how you can obtain one of the 1.5 million SMEDAN Grants that the federal government is offering for 2022–2023.
Without further ado, let’s get started with the following:
Moving forward, the cooperation is resolved to completely implement the initiative for the benefit of Nigerians, according to Dr. Dikko Radda, director-general of SMEDAN, who dropped the hint yesterday. Thus, strives to increase the starting capability of the country’s micro and small enterprises (MSEs).
As the program’s intended recipients are labor-intensive SMEs functioning in the real sector, these will be cutting-edge value-added goods that are making inroads in the Nigerian market and need more funding to expand outputs.
Please carefully read the application’s eligibility requirements before continuing with your application, though.
- Applicants under the scheme will be graduates of Nigeria Polytechnics and Universities:
- BSc/HND/ or it is equivalent);
- National Youth Service Certificate (NYSC) discharge or exemption certificate;
- Not more than 10 years post-NYSC
- A registered business name
- Your Business Registration Number ( RC or BN)
- State in which the business operates
- Type of Business
- Age of Business(Number of years of operation)
- Phone Number and your government name
Method of Application
Interested persons can >>Click Here to Submit Your Application<<