Key Account Manager, US.
At imc we hire great people and believe it is an extremely exciting time for the digital learning industry. We reward our employees for the impact they make, and value the innovative approaches they bring. We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, energetic Key Account Manager who desires a challenge in helping grow our business in the US, through playing a lead role in individual customer satisfaction, retention, and engagement for our valued customers whilst maximising the growth potential on each account in terms of revenue.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Owning the relationship with your customers and maintaining a strong connection through regular communications and visits
- Develop and implement well defined strategic customer plans for each customer to ensure customer retention and growth
- Expanding your accounts via up-selling and cross-selling
- Acquires new accounts by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities with new customers
- Developing knowledge of our product and customer usage scenarios to provide strategic consulting and long-term support of existing customers.
- Exploring opportunities for innovative solutions with the clients and developing proposals for additional products and services
- Ensuring imc is meeting its obligations of our customer contracts, and pro-actively identifying and escalating areas of risk
- Actively working with customers to seek referrals, references and case studies to help us leverage our relationships into new customers
- Processing of enquiries, offers preparations, conducting negotiations of price and contract conditions
- Managing the end-to-end renewal and re-contracting process with customers over their lifetime
- Financial controlling, account reporting and revenue forecasting
Here’s what you’ll need
- Advertisement -
- Ability to build outstanding relationships with our clients
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Business minded ability to enable genuine business outcomes for both imc and our customers
- Ability to run inspiring meetings and workshops with customers
We don’t have any salary details available for this job ad.
Apply for the position Below