Thanks to you, more electric vehicles can be charged every day without fault. Tinkering is in your DNA, and most of all you love tinkering with electronics; at work or at home on your appliances, gadgets or anything with a circuit board. With your skills and experience as an electrician, you will ensure that the customer always has a good experience with our charging stations. Imagine being part of a growing movement, the electric vehicle market is a safe bet for the future and a great move forward in your career.
what we offer
- A good salary from € 2500 gross per month
- Possibility of a permanent contract
- You will work in a driven team
- Innovative employer
- 25 vacation days & 8.33% vacation pay
who are you
You love working with electronics. Even in your spare time you like to tinker with a gadget, appliance, or anything else you can (dis)assemble. You like to do this yourself or with some friends. Then you know what to do. You are not afraid to find out what parts something consists of. You love being technical. You are an assembly technician who likes to work on an innovative product and who wants to be an asset to the assembly team with his/her enthusiasm. That is what gives you energy and what you want to be a part of. Furthermore you have:
- Demonstrable assembly experience
- Experience in repairs of electronic equipment
- Work and thinking level at minimum MBO level 2
- You are able to work very accurately and independently
- You master the English language
- You are good with your hands, especially with electronics
what will you do
You and your team will work on assembling innovative charging stations. Most activities are well described in the work instructions, but your experienced colleagues are happy to help you if you need extra help. You perform mechanical and electrical work on charging stations, both in assembly and repair functions
- Assembling Electric Vehicle charging stations
- Repairing Electric Vehicle charging stations
- Following technical drawings
- Troubleshooting problems and brainstorming solutions
where will you work
You will work for a high-tech company that makes innovative charging stations for the Electric Vehicle market. It is an Australian company that is growing rapidly throughout Europe. The interior of the charging station comes ready-made from Australia. As an assembly technician, it is your job to assemble the components and ensure the charging station is ready to use. Existing charging stations are also returned here, serviced, repaired and redeployed.
- At a high-tech company
- Working on the future
- Contributing to a greener world
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity? Apply via the button below!
This vacancy is of course open to anyone who recognizes themselves in this.
€ 2,500 p/m
MBO or higher
Download the application for form the provided link