The role: We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Data Analyst with a minimum of 3 years of experience to join our team. You are an individual who is passionate about data, driven to make a difference, and eager to solve complex problems? In this role, you will have the opportunity to analyze data, provide insights, and drive decision-making. You will be a key member of the team and will play a vital role in shaping the future of our company.
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
To make it easier for Africans to build global businesses that can make and accept any payment, anywhere from across Africa and around the world.
Simplifying payments for endless possibilities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver analytics reporting and Business Intelligence dashboards as required by
- business areas
- Interpreting data and analysis into impactful, action-orientated reports for internal
- Promote a data-driven organization and empower teams with actionable data and automated and intuitive KPI dashboards.
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across the company (Engineering, Product, Finance, Marketing, Operations, etc.)
- Support the team and/or other analysts in the design, construction, and implementation of appropriate analytical processes which support business objectives.
- Interface with business teams to understand their data requirements and provide them with actionable insights and reports.
- Communicate key findings and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders using storytelling techniques
- Perform ETLs as may be required
Competency and Skill Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related fields of core sciences or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a data analyst.
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, or similar tools for data visualization.
- Familiarity with SQL and working with relational databases. Python would be a plus.
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills to articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions. Strong leadership track record with the ability to work effectively with leadership teams.
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing.
- A balanced strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Able to manage multiple cross-functional projects across different departments.
- Strong attention to detail, results-driven with high accuracy of output
- Authorization to work in the country without sponsorship