Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. Work with the talent dense team who crafted the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri team at Apple.
- Experience with one or more scripting languages Python and Perl Working familiarity with programming such as C++, Objective C, Java, etc.
- Proven troubleshooting and debugging skills: analyze and investigate test failures, errors, and build issues
- Experience with developing large scale data pipeline; working on machine learning pipeline is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Linux OS and shell environment such as BASH
- Experience working in a continuous delivery pipeline using job scheduling tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins
The goal of the Siri Conversational Intelligence team is to take Siri to the next level of intelligence and accuracy. You will be responsible for moving existing machine learning models, evaluating and optimizing runtime performance on device and delivering to Siri’s production system. You should be passionate about working with research scientists, machine learning engineers and data scientists to build on-device framework and improve natural language understanding ability of Siri. Excellent interpersonal skills will be required to coordinate work across multiple teams to build the on-device modeling platform and resolve issues.
Education & Experience
B.S. OR M.S. IN Computer Science, or Equivalent Experience
Pay & Benefits