The Hispanic Scholarship Fund Application is an initiative of the HSF founded in 1975, HSF is the nation’s leading provider of scholarships and services designed to give Latino students full access to the opportunity a college education can provide. Through scholarships and ancillary programs, HSF seeks to provide students all the tools they need to apply to college, do well in their course work, graduate, enter a profession, excel, help lead our nation going forward, and mentor the generations to come.
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) empowers students and parents with the knowledge and resources to successfully complete a higher education, while providing support services and scholarships to as many exceptional students, Scholars, and Alumni as possible. HSF strives to make college education a top priority for every family across the nation, mobilizing communities to proactively advance that goal—each individual, over a lifetime, in every way they can. HSF also seeks to give its Scholars all the tools they need to do well in their course work, graduate, enter, and excel in a profession, help lead our nation going forward, and mentor the generations to come. As one of the nation’s leading nonprofit organizations, HSF has awarded over $675 million in scholarships and provides a broad range of programs and support services for students, parents, HSF Scholars, and HSF Alumni.
HSF Mission: HSF empowers students and parents with the knowledge and resources to successfully complete a higher education, while providing support services and scholarships to as many exceptional students, HSF Scholars, and Alumni as possible.
HSF Vision: Hispanics are a highly educated and influential community of courageous leaders, thriving and positively shaping all areas of a strong American society, from science and technology to entertainment, from finance to government. The people participating in this new American society have been personally touched by the outstanding work of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund. HSF stands strong as the leading and most reputable non-profit organization in the US. Its strategies and operating model are the best practices others try to emulate. The unsung heroes who powered this organization to such a high level of performance, impact, and prominence are respected and highly-sought-after role models. As a result, the state of our Union is stronger than ever, our future is brighter than ever, and America’s global leadership position is self-evident.
- Advertisement -
How to apply for Hispanic Scholarship Fund
HSF Scholar Benefits
As an HSF Scholar, you will have access to HSF’s invaluable Scholar Support Services and be eligible to receive a scholarship, depending on available funds.
- Every year, HSF selects 10,000 outstanding students as HSF Scholars from a broad and talented pool of applicants
- HSF Scholars have access to a full range of invaluable Scholar Support Services, including career services, mentorship, leadership development, knowledge building, and wellness training
- Career services include access to select internship and job opportunities with HSF corporate partners
- HSF Scholars are eligible to apply for all Scholar Conferences including, the STEM Summit, Finance Conference, Media & Entertainment Summit, Entrepreneurship Summit, and Healthcare Summit
- Exclusive access to the HSF Insider which shares invaluable information and career opportunities
- Finally, and importantly, HSF awards more than $30 million in Scholarships annually and, depending upon available funds, HSF Scholars may also be eligible to receive a scholarship, which range from $500-$5,000 and are awarded directly to students
Scholars are selected based on merit. Award amounts range from $500 – $5,000, based on relative need.
Must be of Hispanic heritage
U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, or DACA
Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students
- Advertisement -
Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US, for the 2023-2024 academic year
Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
To start the Hispanic Scholarship Fund Application process you will need to signup and then login to your account to start the signup process, below is the benefits attached to signing up
- Advertisement Sovrn -
- New features that focus on career planning and preparation, career discernment, exploration and guidance, and the transition from college to a quality job
- Complete your Scholar application
- Learn about volunteer opportunities
- Complete your myHSF Profile
- and so much more…
follow these link https://www.hsf.net/sign-up to start and complete your signup process for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund Application, Good Luck.