Empower is searching for a Senior Graphic Designer to produce high-quality, high-performing digital assets in a collaborative and results-oriented environment. Projects range from web landing pages to social media graphics, email marketing templates, and basic video editing to help the marketing team acquire new customers and boost community engagement. The ideal candidate is creative and resourceful in solving marketing problems and is well-versed in delivering visually impactful designs across a variety of digital channels.
This position will report initially to the CMO.
Your portfolio is required at the start of the interview process.
- Advertisements -
Empower is a high-growth financial technology company on a mission to expand access to fair credit to give anyone in the world the opportunity to improve their financial security and mobility. We dream up and launch one-of-a-kind features that help our members get money instantly whenever they need it, save for the future, and rewrite their financial story. Our members see Empower Cash Advance as a life-saver, Empower Automatic Savings as a game-changer, and the new Empower Thrive line of credit (currently in beta, launching soon) as a lifeline to low-cost borrowing and the only practical path to building good credit.
Empower is backed by Sequoia Capital, Blisce, and Icon Ventures. Inc. ranked Empower #55 in the 2022 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the US. Fast Company recognized Empower in their 2022 list of the Next Big Things in Tech.
Want to make a difference in someone’s journey to better credit? Let’s go.
WHAT EMPOWER OFFERS
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity package
- Full healthcare benefits
- Technology expense reimbursement
- Work from anywhere
- Advertisements -
- Develop and execute visual concepts and digital designs for a variety of channels, including social, search, web, and email
- Partner with marketers to quantify creative performance and translate insights to future creative development
- Partner with other brand and product designers to create a cohesive, consistent presentation of the brand in market
- Deliver projects on time and according to the specifications and budget outlined in the brief
- Serve as guardian of our brand standards and propose enhancements to keep the brand looking/feeling fresh and relevant
- 5-7 years of digital design experience in direct-to-consumer marketing
- Strong concepting and technical skill with expertise in Adobe and Figma
- Obsessive attention to detail and digital design standards
- Agility and initiative in a fluid fast-moving culture
- Ability to give and receive feedback and communicate honestly and respectfully
- Comfort with continuous iteration to optimize for performance
At Empower, we hire for people that push themselves to understand others and seek out ways to challenge their personal assumptions. Our hope is that by fostering such an environment, we strengthen our business and relationships by putting people first. We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workspace where everyone (regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics) feels like they belong. Even if your experience doesn’t exactly match up to our job description, you should feel empowered to apply regardless!